RUMINANTS AND EQUINES
Ours is a vast range of constantly evolving products attentive to the requirements of the animal husbandry sector.
These are available in a wide aromatic range and can include sweeteners to enhance their functions.
Stimulating animals’ appetites and voluntary fodder uptake, these foster salivation and gastric and pancreatic secretions, thereby improving digestion.
The Herbal® Mix range
Herbal® Mix is a range of products designed for sustainable animal husbandry.
Herbal® Mix PL is based on essential oils and their active ingredients, selected for their scientifically proven anti-microbial function. In FIELD TESTS and UNIVERSITY EXPERIMENTS animals treated with Herbal® Mix PL performed better in animal husbandry terms than the control group*.
Herbal® Mix is available in liquid and powder form and designed for the use of premix and fodder producers.
When to use Herbal® Mix
IN CALF FODDER
• In the first 60 days of life SUCKLING CALVES have to double in weight if they are to express their genetic potential from an adult age productivity perspective.
• During weaning: RUMINANT DEVELOPMENT and WEANING time frames depend on early consumption of solid fodder.
DAIRY CATTLE FODDER
• In the post-partum period: cows lack energy and can suffer from acidosis. Avoiding this requires both specific fodder action and stimulating fodder uptake to the full.
• During the whole lactation period: to maintain today’s high production levels, lactating cows need large quantities of fodder and optimal intestinal functioning.
IN HORSE FODDER
• At times of great physical stress in the run up to sporting events.
• To control abnormal cecal fermentation.
* data available on request.